Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On this blog, I don't only  want to show my progress in manga, but I also would like to talk about manga series that I'm liking, and I'd love to get books recommended to me :)
One series that I am really liking is Chibi Vampire. It's about a highschool girl that is a vampire, but instead of taking blood from humans, she actually makes blood! Once a month she has a blood increase and if she doesn't inject the blood into someone, she has an intense nosebleed and passes out from blood loss. The part I'm really liking in this series is that the person she is starting to love, is the person that she can't be around sometimes. It's kinda romantic :) She sometimes can't be around him because he is her taste in blood. Misfortune. But, something is keeping her from biting him... love? Find out!!!!!! I'm on the 6th book and it's SUCH a cliffhanger at the end!!!!!!! I'm dying to read the next book! Comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment