Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm SO sorrrrrry!!!!!

I have not been posting for a while, I'm really sorry to the people that have read this blog and stuff and they haven't gotten to see some stuff other than the, like, 11 of my posts so far. I'm seriously gonna start posting more!

*looks determined*

You will be seeing more posts soon...  (-......-)

On a lighter note, I had the anime party with my friend and we watched Spirited Away. It was awesome.As I predicted. I love that movie. I think I watched it when I was younger and the part that I've remembered my entire life was when the one guy that turns fatter 'cause he eats alot and he's also the spirit that was nice to the main character (can't remember her name).It was something that I had for some reason remembered a while. It's not like it was really creepy or anything...... hmmmm....

But, anyway, I just finished the first book of Black Bird. I'm gonna read the next one, I think. My liking of manga is starting to be a bit expensive. Not that the books are over priced, it's just that I buy manga alot. It's been mostly what I've been reading lately. This is a really long post for me, I think.

I'll show more of my artwork soon. Also this blog has sorta turned into not just, like, an artwork blog, but also a manga/anime (I think it will start turning into that when I watch more anime)/drawing manga blog.

Buh-bye! (^.^)/

4 comments:

  1. xD Black bird has a lot of blood tho...but anyways, you do know you can read manga online, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda noticed it in the first book that there was a lot of blood. Oh, yeah, I was reading a blog and they talked about a book, so I wanted to see where to(if I could)read it online. I didn't really look too much into it 'cause I wasn't that interested in the book, but how does that work? Do you still get to see the pictures? And is it basically the same set up of the book? (^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. You actually do! There are free manga sites. But some of my friends buy the books because they would like to give credit to the manga author themselves. Try manga.animea.net or mangareader.net. enjoy :D
    Yes, same set up as the book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, thanks. I'll check them out sometime.

    ReplyDelete